We Offer Many Options to Help You Obtain a Healthy, Beautiful Smile – Free Of Toothaches
From Teeth Whitening to Implant-Supported Prostheses, we can help find the cause of your toothache or discomfort and suggest treatment options best suited for you in order to obtain a healthy smile that looks good, feels good, and lasts a long time.
An Ounce of Prevention
The old adage, “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure” has never been more true than for dental health. General dentistry is the foundation for preventive care–it’s the basis for healthy gums, fresh breath, a balanced bite, and of course teeth that are free of decay. Thorough inspection and state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment helps ensure detecting problems as early as possible to enhance prevention and minimize restorative procedures. When dental treatments are necessary, we provide them in an atmosphere designed for your comfort. The American Dental Association (ADA) recommends that you visit your family dentist for a checkup a minimum of two times each year.
Our Comprehensive Exam
We believe that a comprehensive examination is essential to help assess and maintain dental health. In order to understand your overall dental condition as well as your desired outcome, we may include the following in our examination:
- An initial consultation with Dr. Myers so she may fully understand and listen to your dental story
- Full series of digital photographic images
- Extraoral head & neck soft tissue exam (Oral Cancer Screen)
- Intraoral soft and hard tissue exam
- Appropriate digital (low radiation exposure) X-rays
- Periodontal evaluation of all teeth & surrounding gum tissue
- Full mouth periodontal pocket evaluation
- Decay (caries) examination of each tooth
- Evaluation of TMJ, chewing muscles and bite
- Diagnostic models of teeth
- Evaluation of oral hygiene & methods for improvement
- Cosmetic smile enhancement evaluation
- Medical history as it relates to dental treatment
- Evaluation of existing dental crowns, fillings, etc.
Once Dr. Myers has collected all of the information regarding your dental health, assessed any toothache or discomfort then she can discuss treatment options with you and give you home care instructions to maintain optimal health.
View the services we offer here!